International Journal of Legal Enforcement
Research Article: 5,000+ Words Article: 2,000-5,000 words
Legislative Commentary: 2,000-3,000 words
Case Commentary: 2,000-3,000 words
Book Review: 1,000-2,500 words
1) Research Articles, Articles, Book Reviews, Case Notes, Legislative comments should be submitted in MS Word(.doc or .docx). Footnotes should be complied with Bluebook 20th edition format.
2) There will be no publication fees charged at any time of publication.
3) The Submission must accompained by a certificate that the contribution submitted is a piece of original research work of and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere
4) The Submission must contain the main article, information about the author(s) (Name of the Author, Designation, University and Contact Number).
5) The Submission should be well researched and involve critical analysis of domestic/international legal issues and developments that are relavent and contemptory
6) Co Authorship is limited to 3 authors.
7) We only accept previously unpublished submissions. All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check
8) The acceptance or rejection mail will be sent to the author within 2-4 working days
Email the soft copy accompained by Contribution Originality Certificate and Author Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of manuscript represent that the manuscript has not been published previously and is not considered for publication elsewhere. Author(s) would be required to sign the certificate of original work and accompain with the manuscript.